£18000 - £21000
Do you have a real passion for people? Do you know what it takes to give great customer service? Are you looking for a successful, ambitious company to grow with? Do you like to exceed expectation, go the extra mile and make people happy? If the answer to these questions is yes, we could be a great fit.
Our modern office is right in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre and our working environment is professional, fun, fresh & vibrant. We put people at the very heart of what we do.
Affinity Care is Bristol's 'go to' healthcare recruitment agency. Since 2014 we have grown rapidly, and we are proud to have built a strong, local reputation as a high-quality supplier of temporary nursing & healthcare staff. We're looking to recruit two care planners who will allocate care staff to assignments, maintain relationships and provide superb customer service.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a Care Planner, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £18,000 - £21,000, depending on your experience
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day per year of service
- An additional day's holiday if your birthday falls on a working day
- A bonus scheme, based on branch & individual performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sector specific training to allow your career to advance at the pace you want
- Flexible working hours
- Superb opportunity to join a growing business that treats staff as individuals and values talent and commitment
Apply now, we will be holding interviews the week of 26/11/2018, so be one of the first to apply. Don’t let a really great opportunity pass you by.